Carpet Cleaners Restoration Cleaning Services
We offer you disaster restoration services paired with top-notch customer service. Our goal is to help you clean and restore your home and furniture as close to their original condition as possible – fast and efficient.
We help you save your carpets and furniture so you can save money from buying new ones. Our employees have undergone training on how to properly utilize our equipment and save your prized possessions.
Water Damage Restoration
Rule of thumb: the earlier you start drying, the lesser the damage. Water damage restoration and response time work hand-in-hand to save your belongings. Don’t wait for us. Take action even before we get to your doorstep!
We’ll do everything we can to save your furniture, but think of it as an ambulance heading towards you. The victim needs first aid, and you have to do it, so start drying!
We also take the necessary processes to prevent mold growth. Mold loves wet things and places, and right now, that’s your favorite sofa. So it’s best we prevent mold from growing after the restoration.
Here’s a few do’s and don’ts you need to follow:
- Remove the water by mopping, blotting, or with a Shop-Vac®
- Put plastic sheets or aluminum foil between the legs of the furniture and the carpet
- Wipe off water from hard surface furniture
- Turn off the humidifier (for winter)
- Turn on the AC (for summer)
- Remove wet rugs, if any
- Leave any metal on the floor
- Walk under sagging ceilings
- Use your vacuum cleaner to suck water
- Try to do the repairs yourself until everything is dry
Fire Damage Restoration
When there’s fire, all you can think about is what you can save after. You’re lucky if you find things that survived.
Fire can be devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage or flooding from firefighting efforts.
We are specialized in fire and water damage restoration training and quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. They also can remove the pervasive smoke odor and deep clean soot from upholstery and carpet.
Carpet Cleaners Inc. offers the following services:
- We will inspect and evaluate the damage to your home or business
- We will remove smoke and soot from your home or business
- We will pack out and store your personal property
- We will clean and deodorize all clothing using qualified vendors
- We will repair and restore things to your home or business
- We will use ozone generators or thermal-fogging for removing odors
Mold Damage Restoration
With mold damage, we can give you a free evaluation upon your request. We have highly trained and certified mold inspector. The inspector tests how toxic the mold is and how many spores it carries. Then, a mold report is sent to us to break down the mold type and toxic level in your home.
After the inspection, we will set up a containment and seal off smaller areas that have mold to ensure the spores do not travel throughout your home or business. We use large air scrubber to continually clean the air. We have highly experienced contractors that can help with the mold repairs. Another test is conducted to ensure that the toxin from the mold is eliminated.
There are different types of mold, but one, in particular, is getting a lot of attention. This mold is known as “Black Mold.” One of the toxic molds, it is greenish-black in color, wet and slightly slimy to touch. Toxic molds will grow in areas where the relative humidity is above 55%.
Mold Remediation and Removal
Mold contamination, especially indoors, is known as a significant contributor to poor air quality and allergies. Despite the rapidly growing knowledge about mold, it remains gives of considerable confusion.
Here are basic facts about molds:
- It “lives” in moist environments resulting from a flood, a slow leak, a broken pipe, or high humidity.
- It requires an organic food source. One familiar food source is cellulose, which is found in conventional building materials such as drywall.
- If it is disturbed, microscopic mold spores can become airborne which is dangerous for your health.
- Some of its forms produce harmful toxins which are capable of causing severe health issues.